BitForce 5 - Bitcoin Visualization
Watch Bitcoin activity in real-time from a block chain data feed from
blockchain.info. This dazzling display shows up to 300 linked transactions, addresses, blocks and relays. Upon reaching the limit, it will discard weak links, which are a blend of oldest
and smallest transaction values.
Built by email@example.com
Powered by D3.js
Thanks Oh Powerful Mike!
Audio powered by Howler.js
Soundbites created with LabChirp
Not all transactions are sent, received or presented. For entertainment purposes only. View at your own risk. Not responsible for any lost time or money staring at this thing.
- Start or pause bitcoin visualization.
- Toggle on/off the mined blocks.
- Toggle on/off the source & destination addresses.**
- Toggle on/off the relay addresses.**
- Sends “ping” request for the last block.
- Turns sounds on and off.
- Open and close this menu of course.
- Magnet that collects well know gambling addresses.
- Magnet that collects top 10 output addresses.
- **Requires either Addresses or Relays be selected.
- Hold mouse over node to see details.
- Click and drag nodes to move them about the display.
- Click, drag and hold briefly to pin any node in place.
- Click, drag and release quickly to release a pinned node.
- Double click a node to view BlockChain information.
- Click on background and drag mouse slowly over links to cut them.
- Note: Unless pinned, nodes without any links will disappear.